Sunday, May 1, 2016

F2F BODY SWAP CONTEST!

Life may get in the way, but I finally found some time to post these! I have a voting poll on the side of the blog for anyone to place their vote on their favorite captioner from the contest. In order to make sure I have some free time to announce the winner, the contest voting will go until June 1st. Good luck to all contestants, and apologies for not being able to post! Also, I will post a link to any blogs that coordinate with the captions here.

Before I post, I wanted to give a shout-out to Planet @ Age TF Photostories! Their caption story was a little lengthy for the contest, but I will post the link to it here so that you guys can see it; it's a hell of a story!



And without further ado, the captioners are:

Greg

Part 1







Part 2




Vincent (brwnbr12)

Part 1




Part 2



Part 3




Aiko


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3



Skullovitch


Story 1


Story 2




Story 3




 









1 comment: