Saturday, January 30, 2016

F2F Body Swap Contest!

I tried to get a contest together last year to see what other f2f captioners had to offer, and I only received two entries that last time. I'm hoping to get more people involved this time around, and want to see what you guys come up with! I'll post the entries sent to me here, and have a vote, where it be by comment or poling, and the winner of the contest gets to either have two requested captions made by me, or gets to collaborate with me on a caption or series. Send any captions, along with you alias to my email @ ruffcut42@gmail.com, and I'll post them here. Also, if you sent me a caption(s) last time, it will automatically be entered into the contest unless you state otherwise via email. I look forward to seeing everyone's work, and most importantly, have fun with you creations!


Only a couple of main rules:

1. It has to be a body swap

2. Up to three captions maximum, but a caption could have multiple parts

3. No children depicted in the captions entered.


The deadline is 02/16!

10 comments:

  1. Is there a specific date when the contest will end ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just added the date, thanks for catching that!

      Delete
  2. I'd really like to try on this. Hopefully I'll have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I realized I don't understand the second rule at all:

    2. Up to three captions maximum, but a caption could have multiple parts

    What's the difference between captions and parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. multiple entries i think. separate stories

      Delete
  4. When will you be posting them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing not many people sent them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and never received an answer. I hope he got them.

      Delete
  6. It seems our friend sandwich bailed...

    ReplyDelete